i+solutions believes that, one day, developing countries should no longer need foreign aid for managing the pharmaceutical supply chain in an efficient and effective manner. We believe in resilient, empowered societies.
That is why, in addition to procuring medicines on behalf of other organisations, we also share our expertise with Ministries of Health and other local entities.
Thanks to their hands-on experience in procuring medicines for over 80 countries during 10 years, our consultants are able to design restructuring plans and capacity building activities, based on a country’s specific needs.
Our services include:
- Monitoring and evaluation of the local supply chain
- Project management and reporting
- Procurement advice
- Risks assessments
- Assistance in preparing for a tender, management of the tendering process
- Warehouses and health supply chains assessments; advice on warehousing and distribution
- Implementation and design of Logistics Management Information Systems (LMIS)
- Contract management and vendor management
- Capacity building in supply chain management including business process mapping and process reform; skill-building in all areas of supply chain management for health professionals; and system implementation
We offer the continuous improvement, scalability, flexibility and innovation required to ensure the best performance in a dynamic market.
Our clients include: the World Health Organization, the World Bank, the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Roll Back Malaria Partnership.
To know more about our capacity building activities and current projects, click below: