i+solutions is active in more than 60 countries in Africa, Asia, Eastern Europe and South America. Please click on a bullet in the interactive map to see more about our involvement in the following categories:
- Suppliers: organizations that supply or manufacture essential medicines
- Partners: organizations i+solutions cooperates with to advance mutual interests
- Projects: All projects in which i+solutions is providing technical assistance through capacity building services, e.g. assistance on (logistics) system design, the development of analytical tools, the assessment of storage facilities and in-country distribution
- PPM: The PPM is a short-term strategy aimed at ensuring a cost effective and efficient procurement of core health commodities. i+solutions is responsible for all pharmaceutical related procurement and supply chain activities.
- SCMS: The Supply Chain Management System (SCMS) works towards establishing secure, reliable, cost effective and sustainable supply chains to meet the care and treatment needs of people living with or affected by HIV/AIDS. i+solutions manages procurement of ARVs/ OI and provide technical assistance in quantification, warehouse management, procurement and MIS.