We are looking for you to achieve our ambition together.
Ploieşti Job Title IT Project Manager
Elgin Reports to Digital and Optimisation Solutions Director
http://owlandmonkey.co.uk/privacy-policy/ Location Headquarters Woerden, Netherlands/Remote
i+solutions was founded in 2005. Over the last 16 years we have provided services that support the procurement and distribution of essential medicines, supporting governments and organizations in low and middle income countries in their quest for creating sustainable access to medicines and health products. Our activities span the entire spectrum of health supply chains in developing countries. Over the past years, we have grown in number of employees, but also our impact and responsibilities have significantly increased.
i+solutions provides services that comprise:
• Procurement and logistic services of affordable medicines for HIV/AIDS, Malaria, Tuberculosis, Essential Medicines and Reproductive Health commodities.
• Project design and implementation, comprising digital and innovative solutions, that assist governments in optimizing the supply chain for health products and make health systems in low and middle income countries more resilient
• Training and consultancy services.
We are looking for a project manager within the Digital and Optimisation Solutions Team.
Ensures that project/s are well managed including project design and planning, stakeholder engagement, communication, monitoring and evaluation and active management in order to realize the project deliverables within given requirements and on time, within governance processes, risk management protocols and budgets. The role needs to monitor and evaluate project/s activities, is responsible for co-ordination and works closely with subject matter experts and project team. The PM is responsible for project reporting and communication and ensures that platforms are managed effectively, especially in complex consortia with lead and multiple other partners. Reports to and works closely with the Director Digital and Optimization Solutions.
Program Definition & Planning
• Identifies and analyses required program results, based on defined scope, quality criteria, lead time and program calculation, sets up detailed project plan.
• Utilizing project management methods, techniques, own expertise, and experience; pro-actively informs senior management of relevant deviations from the plan
• Ensure project governance through various documents are signed and stored during the duration of the project
• In-depth understanding of the change management process, including but not limited to change impact analysis, stakeholder mapping, communication requirements to different groups and via appropriate mediums, implementation, and review of steps
• Programs, plans and budgets are approved, risks are assessed and defined, and programs are continuously monitored according to project plan.
• Develop a detailed project plan for the project properly aligned and embedded in the larger project.
• Document a detailed project charter
• Define dependent project activities
• Ensure all team members understand the activities they are responsible for
• Manage all project activities
• Manage internal and external stakeholders
• Continuously inform, discuss and align with local governments on health system/supply chain strengthening activities of the project
• Develop clear project reporting frameworks and trending of activities
• Manage all project meetings and follow up on actions
• Assist with project documentation
• Create a monitoring and evaluation framework to ensure the project meets deliverables
• Manages execution of project co-ordination of teams, manages and monitors the budget based on consistency and continuity, ensures alignment and quality of program activities and takes action to optimize the program, utilizing project management methods, techniques, own expertise and experience; pro-actively informs senior management of relevant deviations from the plan.
• All programs and activities are carried out on time while supporting the business requirements and needs, and adhering to internal and external deadlines
• Programs status reports, risks, delays, and results are continuously communicated to all relevant stakeholders.
• Monthly project reports
• Monthly budget tracking against defined milestones
• Project governance management and project closure: Ensure project governance through various documents are signed and stored during the duration of the project as per the defined stage gates in the project charter
• Ensure that all project documents are stored on the projects folder and accessible
• Ensure that project results deliver the expected outcomes and that the benefits are attained post the successful implementation
• In-depth understanding of the change management process, including but not limited to change impact analysis, stakeholder mapping, communication requirements to different groups via appropriate mediums, implementation, and review of steps
• Understands and implements effective Change; Management processes
• Conduct Change impact assessment and change control processes
• Risk Management plan
• Ensure all project lessons learnt are tracked and implemented in the project
• Builds and maintains a network of internal and external stakeholders/partners, represents
• Document process flows when needed
• Good communication skills (verbal and written)
• Structured and analytical
• 7-10 years’ experience in IT project management
• Able to coordinate changes in the organization
• Knowledgeable and willing to help and share knowledge
• Able to explain complicated concepts in understandable language
• Fluent in French and English
• Focuses on assessing, measuring and improving performance. Shows drive and determination to meet short and long-term goals.
• A technical, logical thought process
• Goal and milestone driven
• An ability to prioritize and delegate
• A keen eye for detail
• Education in Project Management/Prince 2
• Tech savvy and extended knowledge of Microsoft Office
What we offer
• Dynamic job;
• Many opportunities to play a central/pivotal role in business process improvements
• Working in a great multi-cultural team and a pleasant atmosphere
• Teaming with professionals that put passion into our Mission
• Good compensation package and excellent opportunities for personal development
• 30 days holiday, Pension contribution 55%, Commuting allowance
Expected start date
First definite contract of 12 months.
Values and background check
i+solutions has zero-tolerance policy against sexual exploitation and abuse.
i+solutions may conduct background and reference checks on applicants who accept job employment offers.
Do you believe that you can contribute to improving the access to health care by creating a robust, effective and reliable supply chain? Does this role spark your interest? Do the above criteria match your skill set? If so, then waste no time and apply now!
Please apply with your CV and cover letter telling us why you think you would be a great fit for this position by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by hitting the ‘Apply’ button.