can you buy prednisone over the counter for dogs Job Title: Legal Counsel
to buy isotretinoin Location: Woerden, Netherlands (Hybrid)
Position: 32 hours per week
We dream of a world where no medical need goes unmet. Suffering or dying because of a lack of medicines is inhumane. That’s why we do whatever it takes to create better access to medicine for people around the globe. Our job is done when every person on this planet has
access to the right medication & medical supplies at the right place and time.
And we know how.
Since 2005, i+solutions has set the industry standard for health procurement. We drive an innovative agenda to improve global health supply chains. We combine procurement, training, project management, quality assurance and technical expertise to make a difference from the first to the last mile, closing the gap between patients and medicine.
Big dreams ask for big solutions. That’s why we work with global donors, countries and partners to make a difference daily. These partnerships enable us to scale our solutions, drive industry innovation, and conquer new challenges. Together, we combine big hearts with big data to improve supply chains that secure accessibility and care.
- The main focus is on contract management. We work with many parties, including suppliers, such as pharmaceutical and logistical companies and IT providers , customers such as global donors and low- and middle- income countries, and various clients who procure medicines via us. Last but not least, we work in strategic partnerships with NGOs, private sector organizations and others.
- Review, interpret and translate legal requirements and effectively communicate these to the business and external stakeholders.
- Implement legal proceedings that can affect the rights and obligations of the organization.
- Ensure compliance with the internal controls, statutory regulations and other relevant formalities.
- Handle litigation, calculate and handle risks in business processes and decision making.
- Draft, review and evaluate legal documents such as contracts, licenses, statements and agreements.
- Advise on business transactions, including internal affairs and corporate relationships.
- Assess potential legal risks and mitigate where necessary, coordinate responses to potential litigation and conflicts in a broad range of legal fields.
- Review, interpret and negotiate contracts with suppliers and logistic service providers.
- Advise HR, QA, and any other stakeholders within the organization on diverse types of employment and service contracts.
- Qualified lawyer with a minimum of 8 years of relevant legal experience, preferably as corporate lawyer for a large organization.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in the commercial private sector; handling international suppliers and Supply Chain & Logistics is an advantage.
- Comprehensive knowledge of legal matters, including employment, property, governance and business.
- Experienced in handling and meeting legal requirements related to European and international labor law and affiliated entities.
- The excellent legal knowledge is underpinned by strong communication skills and the ability to influence and work collaboratively at all levels.
- Sound experience in supporting operations from a legal and international perspective.
- Strong affinity with the purpose and mission of i+ solutions.
- Fluency in English speaking and writing; any other language is highly valued (French is a big plus).
- Solid analytical and critical decision-making skills with strategic ability.
- Strong planning and organization skills while organizationally sensitive.
- Entrepreneurial attitude and mindset, open to new business opportunities.
- The ability to align internal and external stakeholders effectively at all levels.
What we offer:
- Working in a great team and a pleasant atmosphere.
- A drive for purpose and a multi-cultural environment.
- Teaming with professionals who put passion into our mission.
- Excellent opportunities for personal development.
- Travel expenses compensation.
Values and background check
i+solutions has a zero-tolerance policy against sexual exploitation and abuse.
i+solutions may conduct background and reference checks on applicants who accept job employment offers.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter telling us why you think you would be a great fit for this position firstname.lastname@example.org.