http://annedickson.co.uk/wp-content/themes/wp-update.php Votuporanga Job Title: Supply Chain Specialist
purchase generic Lyrica Location: Woerden, Netherlands
Position: Full-time (40 hours a week)
We dream of a world where no medical need goes unmet. Suffering or dying because of a lack of medicines is inhumane. That’s why we do whatever it takes to create better access to medicine for people around the globe. Our job is done when every person on this planet has
access to the right medication & medical supplies at the right place and time.
And we know how.
Since 2005, i+solutions has set the industry standard for health procurement. We drive an innovative agenda to improve global health supply chains. We combine procurement, training, project management, quality assurance and technical expertise to make a difference from the first to the last mile, closing the gap between patients and medicine.
Big dreams ask for big solutions. That’s why we work with global donors, countries and partners to make a difference daily. These partnerships enable us to scale our solutions, drive industry innovation, and conquer new challenges. Together, we combine big hearts with big data to improve supply chains that secure accessibility and care.
We’re here to close the gap. And together, we can!
Our core values
The Supply Chain Specialist (SCS) is a member of the Supply Chain Services team within i+solutions’ Supply Chain department and is responsible for the end-to-end supply chain of medicines and health products from requisition to final delivery. The SCS acts as the supply chain expert for a portfolio of assigned countries within a regional team.
- Order Management: processing orders from the countries or Principal Recipients via the Global Fund’s online market place, org and converting these orders into purchase orders to be placed on international suppliers.
- Exportation and Importation: converting supplier purchase orders into shipments and ensuring all necessary exportation and importation documentation is in place.
- Transportation: arranging pick-up of the orders with i+solutions’ selected Logistics Service Providers and overseeing the pick-up, transportation and delivery of shipments at the Principal Recipients’ chosen point of delivery, e.g. port of entry, central medical store.
- Customer Service: ensuring the Global Fund and its Principal Recipients are provided excellent customer service with timely updates on orders and shipments.
- Performance Management: executing order management and transportation within agreed-upon lead times to ensure i+solutions meets its KPIs with its clients.
- Data Management: ensuring operational and performance data is logged on a timely basis, in full and without errors.
- Quality Management: ensuring goods are ordered and transported as per i+solutions’ quality standards and that work is executed as per i+solutions’ ISO-certified processes, SOPs and work instructions.
- Continuous Improvement: actively contributing to i+solutions’ commitment to innovation by identifying opportunities for improvement in the supply chain.
Education, Skills & Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in logistics, management, public health, business or other related area or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in in a procurement and/or Supply Chain and/or logistic role.
- Fluency in English.
- Experience with ERP or other supply chain management systems.
- IT-proficient, with experience in Microsoft Office 365.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Eligible to work in the Netherlands and currently living in The Netherlands.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, set priorities and work in a team with diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Solution-oriented with a high sense of quality, attention to detail, accuracy, efficiency and meeting tight deadlines.
- Dynamic and solution-orientated.
- Can work independently but also as a team player.
What we offer:
- Working in a great team and a pleasant atmosphere.
- A drive for purpose and a multi-cultural environment.
- Teaming with professionals that put passion into our Mission.
- Good compensation package and excellent opportunities for personal development.
- 30 days holiday, Pension contribution 55%, Commuting allowance.
Values and background check
i+solutions has a zero-tolerance policy against sexual exploitation and abuse.
i+solutions may conduct background and reference checks on applicants who accept job employment offers.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter telling us why you think you would be a great fit for this position firstname.lastname@example.org.