Tube, Endotracheal, Sterile, Disposable
Endotracheal tube designed to be introduced into the trachea via the mouth or nose, ensuring an unobstructed upper airway to convey gases and vapours to and from the lungs during anaesthesia, resuscitation and other situations where the patient is not properly ventilated. Availability of with cuff and without cuff. Available sizes from 3.0 to 8.5.
· a thin, flexible, transparent and single hollow cylinder
· black and legibly depth markings and graduation in centimetres
· a standard connector in the proximal end 15mm internal diameter
· The distal end of the tube is open and bevelled (obliquely cut), atraumatic, with Murphy’s eye.
· Cuff providing even pressure to maintain good sealing, reducing pressure on the tissues of the trachea (with cuff)
· High volume – low pressure cuff (with cuff)
DIRECTIVE 93/42/EEC or FDA
• Protect from heat and store in a dry place.
• Keep away from sunlight and light sources.
• Store and transport in the original packaging.
This item is sterile and for single patient use.
Supplied in sterile packaging.
Do not use if packaging is damaged.