Medical Oxygen Seamless Steel Gas Cylinder
Medical Oxygen, Steel, Seamless
A medical oxygen seamless steel gas cylinder is made of steel and designed as a refillable cylinder used to hold compressed medical oxygen (O2) under safe conditions at high pressure (e.g. 50–200 bar). It is typically filled with oxygen when delivered from the gas supplier and includes a valve stem, an opening/closing valve, and will be graded according to size (capacity) and colour-coded to denote oxygen content. It must be used together with a pressure regulator in order to release the oxygen at the correct working pressure.
The technical specifications listed below are the minimal requirements that the medical oxygen steel seamless gas cylinders can perform and fulfill according to the WHO requirements. The detailed technical specifications and drawings can be slightly different across models. The specific product model and drawing will be sent for your approval prior to next steps.
Water Capacity of 2,32L at 150 Bar
Water Capacity of 23,6L at 150 Bar
Water Capacity of 47,2L at 150 Bar
Water Capacity of 5L at 200 Bar
Water Capacity of 10L at 200 Bar
Water Capacity of 50L at 200 Bar
- Refillable cylinders for medical grade compressed oxygen or air.
- Color Coding according to local requirement (ISO/ANSI/CGA/NFPA)
- Fitted with either bullnose (5/8 inch BSP (F) / BS 341 valve) or pin-index valve (ISO 407/BS 850/CGA 870 valve)
- Supplied with valve stem cap / safety cap
- Stamped onto shoulder:
- Nominal and test pressures
- Cylinder capacity (water liters)
- Weight (kg)
- Date of manufacture
- Serial number
- Company and country of origin
- Suitable for continuous operation in ambient temperature of at least 5–45 °C, relative humidity of at least 15–90% non-condensing
- Capable of being stored in ambient temperature of at least 5–50 °C, relative humidity of at least 15–95% non condensing
TPED ISO 9809
Main maintenance tasks:
Daily maintenance is the responsibility of the end user, which mainly includes daily cleaning, disinfection, visual inspection, parameter setting. Regular calibration needs to be inspected by local government agencies according to regulations, and remote guidance can be provided.
Installation and training:
installation and safety training to principal recipient upon delivery of cylinders can be conducted. Online or physical face to face training can be done depending on the country and travel restrictions
Minimal 3 years for cylinder and 1 year for valve